Monday 2 July 2007

cant smile without you

i love love this song! i think it was originally sung by barry manilow.. but i like karen carpenter's version better =)

You know I can’t smile without you
I can’t smile without you
I can’t laugh and I can’t sing
I’m finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel sad when you’re sad
I feel glad when you’re glad
If you only knew what I’m going through
I just can’t smile without you

You came along just like a song
And brighten my day
Who would of believed that you where part of a dream
Now it all seems light years away

And now you know I can’t smile without you
I can’t smile without you
I can’t laugh and I can’t sing
I’m finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel sad when your sad
I feel glad when you’re glad
If you only knew what I’m going through
I just can’t smile

Now some people say happiness takes so very long to find
Well, I’m finding it hard leaving your love behind me

And you see I can’t smile without you
I can’t smile without you
I can’t laugh and I can’t sing
I’m finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel glad when you’re glad
I feel sad when you’re sad
If you only knew what I’m going through
I just can’t smile without you


check out this song whenever you get a chance too k? sigh i think i of belle now... belly belly belly i miss you so muchhh!!

anyways it's a monday and i'm online... why? because i'm sending some pics to my friend for a school leaver's page.. yupss we get our own page on the school mag and we get to do anything we like =) how cool is that? quite huh? well it should be coz we're pay a crazy 1500 bucks for two coloured A4 size pages.. so expansive right?? RM26 per person.. i heard today that SPM trials are starting 3rd of august!!!! arrrgh! so fast i'm really shaking! =( so i shall quickly send the photos and go study.. rarh!!! =(=(=(

gonna be super busy... with the cultural night coming up.. dance, banners, deco... someone just shoot me -.- pls? ahhahaha no la i'm just dreading all that.. so i have resolved to not go out for any outings till SPM is over.. no movies, no parties =( not even my own (how sad is that), no sleepovers (sorry nielle, nise), no more shopping now that's a bummer.. sigh but i'll be going down to s'pore after SPM to see my friends there.. nicoleeee i misser you! but for now... i must focus on studying.. so if i start saying things like "hey lets go watch..." or "lets have a sleepover/lets go shopping" you must must must shake me back to reality which is i have about a month to get ready for trials!!!! ok i think i've scared myself enough... grr stupid add math and bm projects.. seriously someone pls shoot me? nah.. not yet..

0 comments: