Friday 20 July 2007

lalalala

ahhhh nervousness!!! HELP!!!!!!!!! i hope i dont screw up tomo!! sniffles sniffles.. oh.. nah jian shen, this is for you since you like the song so much but dont know the lyrics hahahahah your lyrics way off la! ahahahhahaha

I'd be lying through my teeth if I told you
That I'm ok
July came, I thought I had it all together
Until you said
"I need some space"
Truth be told
It's so hard to wait

One eye on the clock
And one on the phone
It's 5:19....
I'm feeling alone
If I could talk to you
I'd want you to know
That holding loose
Ain't letting go.

We both know that I could think myself dizzy
Right now I'm spinning around
You said, "baby, don't worry"
But I just miss you right now
I said, I miss you right now

One eye on the clock
And one on the phone
It's 5:19....
I'm feeling alone
If I could talk to you
I'd want you to know
That holding loose
Ain't letting go.


Baby, take all the time you need
I just want you to know
I'll be here, waiting
this is the lyrics for the song in my blog.. it's 5:19 by matt wertz =)

ooo pics next!
yes yes if you wanna come for my prom (we welcome everyone!) lemme know ya?
stumbled across last years drama competition photos.. ahh those were the days =)
funny mou? hahahah it was taken at a weird angle.. forgive me >.< hahahha the whole cast! L-R: mother, waitress, secretary, narrator, bodyguard 1, mafia leader, bodyguard 2, father, backstage-er, good friend, main character =) sorry ya a bit blurry

hahahah anyways the drama rocked!! though we thought we were so unprepared but.. hehhehe we rose up to the occasion.. mind you the hall was super duper big! i didnt use any mike.. just my voice.. surprised myself, didnt know i could talk so loudly (i didnt shout =)) we got third place..
found an old pic.. this was form 3 if i'm not mistaken.. my hair was so short!!!
oh.. today was my last day as vice pres for CF =( i'm so sad.. i mean i knew this day would come but ahh i didnt give it much thought till today.. luckily i didnt cry or anything.. must be strong.. stay strong lee cheng! two consecutive years holding the same post is something that i thought was beyond me.. that i could never achieved.. i still remember how i felt when i was first told of my election.. and now.. sigh..
celebrating our head usher's birthday =)
after committee meeting =)
with the pres of 05/06
pres of 06/07, younger brother of 05/06 pres =)
good friend and confident, 05/06 care bear =D

sigh.. those were the days.. i shall miss you all!!!

0 comments: