Sunday 13 January 2008

Lameness!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DALVIN!!! (stupid didnt tell me ealier)
i just found out about it today! his birthday was on friday.. oh so fun! ok hahahhaha yay! got lame conversations to tell you..

jian shen took a dallop full of tuna and put it on his finger and ate it off his finger
me: ee yer! why you do that?!
jian shen: coz it's finger licking good ma..
me: then you havent tried the tuna I make
jian shen: oh really? how do you make it?
me: i just go NA-NA!

hahahahha do you get?


annora: ooo Jia Lit (she's not really into him la k)
me: ee yer not cool la you!
annora: why?!
me: coz you're hanging out with a hot guy!

hahahahhah how much lamer can i get la! see la the side effects of hanging around jian shen too much! but lame is the new cool k! (i think)

the next time i'll post on denise's birthday la.. i'm feeling too lazy today =)

0 comments: