Thursday 3 January 2008

Resolutions

so it's a new year! yay! i'll be going to coll tomo for orientation.. truth be told i'm quite nervous.. dunno what to expect.. gonna have to choose my subjects.. i really need God's help in that hahaha.. choosing wisely aint one of my strengths hehehe

ok new year's resolutions.. have you done yours yet? i sorta have mine.. it's all over the place la but.. i wanna
  1. tell ppl about Christ
  2. lead at least one person to Christ
  3. reach my potential
  4. study consistently
  5. grow closer to God
  6. do my devotions everyday
  7. be a better friend
  8. start playing badminton regularly again
  9. keep in touch with my high school friends
  10. have a great birthday =)
yeap! that's my list of resolutions.. it's gonna be so hard to keep 'em but i'm gonna do my best!

0 comments: