Thursday 21 February 2008

update!

hmm so i'm reading michelle's blog and i'm thinking to myself.. wow ppl's image of her is one that is respectable and basically a really good girl.. not that that's a bad thing.. but it makes me wonder.. what image do ppl have off me?? am i someone respectable? has good values? do i bring joy? or just plain irritation? (hopefully not that latter) hahhahaha yeah but you get my point ya...

just this week.. a classmate of mine got drunk just before our lab practical for physics and chemistry.. on purpose.. so yeah it was pretty hilarious... but when you look deeper.. it gets you wondering what his purpose was in getting drunk.. for the attention? just an experiment? or was he trying to see how well he can hold his liquor?

so yeah.. ooooh!!! i just came back from watching step up 2!!!! my goodness!! the dancing is so awesome!!! makes me feel inferior compared to them =( but i really had a great time.. =)

sigh i do miss spending time with my high school friends.. but everyone is everywhere!!!
i miss my class
i miss doing all the silly lil things that make being silly fun!
i miss my girlfriends
i miss scouts and being waaaay up on a gadget
i miss taking pictures with my friends

oh hunyin, this is for you! since you requested it ;) and for those who've seen this before.. lets just refresh your memory then =D
chris john =)
work it guys!!
flaunt it!
and maybe try to smile for the camera??
then again who could ever beat us in our element ;)

i miss lil miss belle!!!!

0 comments: