Sunday 21 September 2008

poems!

i was just reading my past blog posts.. wow! i had totally forgotten the stuff that i had written.. and i was reminded of the poems i had written back then... i love writing poems man.. but i could nvr "graduate" to writing lyrics.. i've always wanted to write songs.. i guess i had abandoned my writing gift a lil too long.. it's gonna be hard to get back to top form in my writings but i've resolved to do my bestest! hahhahah so pls encourage me =) i really wanna write stuff that God can use to touch lives.. i know i can use my gifts and i want to =) anyways you can go here and here if you wanna read the poems that i wrote =) reading them now i really wonder how i came about writing them hahahha need to go back to my writing roots!!!

inspiration! i need inspiration! Lord give me inspiration!

ps. pls do let me know how my poems are and where i can improve on.. i'd really appreciate it =)

0 comments: