Wednesday 18 February 2009

wishing jamie HAPPY BIRTHDAY..

ok.. i'm only updating because Jamie told me to..

hahaha ok so there was this embarrassing moment that happened to me on sunday

jer: hey do you know it's jamie's birthday today?
me: huh? really? oooh! i should call her
picks up phone, scrolls through phonebook.. found "Jamie Loke (HELP)".. pressed CALL
tooot tooot... tooot tooot...
jamie: hello
me:*thoughtlessly rushed into the conversation* hey jamie.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! sorry i didn't know earlier.. jer just told me.. what do you want for your birthday? i'll get it for you
jamie: err.. my birthday was a while ago..
me: what?! cis! jer got it wrong *glares at jer*
jamie: err.. hehehe
me: anywys nvm.. what do you want for your birthday?
jamie: aah no need la
me: no no must.. you bought me two.. no three earrings.. i want to get you something.. can i surprise you?
jamie: err ok..
me: hey are you ok? you dont sound.... jamie..
jamie: i'm fine i'm fine
me: ok.. *silence* well see you then.. byeee!!
jamie: bye!

sounds like a typical conversation right? except that if you really knew who jamie was.. you'd know something's up..

so i turn to glare at jer.
me: jer! she said her birthdsy was a while ago la!
jer: *narrows eyes at me* it's IS today!
me: but then she said..
jer: *narrows eyes even more.. gulp!(me)* did you call the right jamie?
..........................................
me: AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

yeah so to cut the long story short.. yes i did call the wrong jamie *frowns* sigh turns out the jamie i wanted to call was in me sim card phonebook.. and the other jamie was in my phone phonebook (btw i do know these two jamie, just that i know one better than the other.. you can guess who).. so my phone only displayed the phone contacts and not the sim card ones.. still figuring out how come they are both under the same name.. so anyways i had to clear things up with the wrong jamie and call he right one.. sigh i really feel so foolish..

0 comments: