Sunday 31 December 2006

Thanksgiving!

this is a lil of some of the things i wanna thank God for :

for giving me a wonderful friendship with belle
for blessing my friendship with jen
for putting me in a class with all my good friends in them
for staying up with me when i study for exams
for giving me an understanding cf president (now ex) to work with
for giving me a super friendly new president (brother of the ex pres XD)
for showing me that my friends actually do love me
for graciously forgiving me when i did something so stupid even a two year old wouldnt do (i'm exaggerating hahaha)
for giving me an opportunity to be a part of the 30th dec music production
for touching me in camp
there's too many to thank Him for..

the rehersals for dance practice was really good/fun/comforting(in a way)
yesterday we put on really nice make up and we really just went all out and had fun =)
here are the pics =D

this was on the 29th.. fooling around on stage =)

in the church cafeteria.. what were we trying to do?!

now that we have our make up on, it's time to hit the cams =)

john the european warrior! ahahaha

all set and ready to go!

Rose!! she sprayed our hair for us =)

joji the main character!

jen and i.. her face is super chun right right??

gloria and i =)

with belle and joy.. isnt joy pretty with the make up on?

and last but not least... KELSEY RAAAAJ!! ahahahaha

hope you enjoyed looking at the pics =)
until then see you next year!!!

0 comments: