Monday 9 April 2007

the weekend

the weekend was great! danced for good friday, sat and easter... had a lot of fun hahahaha and we even got down to serious business about heaven and hell.. still get goosebumps whenever i recall our conversation.. anyways the whole thing was a very good experience! for me at least.. i faced a huge giant and i almost resolve never to dance again but thank God He was always with me and gave me friends who encouraged me =) thanks you guys so much for all your encouragement

so anyway not in school today because of a bad throat, stuffy nose and thick phlegm... it's terrible! started on wednesday and has been getting worse till today.. went to see the doc.. i've not been this sick for a long time! even breathing has become a torture for me... but i have to be optimistic! like belle says, "dont say you're sick, say you're getting better!" so there you have it! i'm getting better! ahahahah

sigh i left my cam with jojee so i cant upload any photos from the past three days.. but i will soon enough.. once i get my cam from her =)

sorry this is such a lousy post... once i get better and the camera, the pics will do all the talking =) until then.. tata!

0 comments: