Wednesday 28 March 2007

tig tag toe!

RULE: Each player of the game starts off with the 10 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own 10 weird things/ habits/ little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag-backs!

here's to annora!

fact #1
i chew my food like twice or thrice then i swallow it.. and when it comes to noodles i realised that i dont chew them at all!

fact#2
i have one eye bigger than the other. not much of a WOW! the thing is, my left eyelid is.. i dunno what to call it la(spaz maybe?) but when i eat it goes up and down, up and down and i dont even know when it starts! crazy right?! when i drink water it happens too and i can forcefully make it happen =) heheheh

fact#3
lots of ppl do weird stuff when their stressed but i burp continuously when i'm stressed out or anxious/nervous or even when my stomach is empty.. it's not like BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP for ten minutes kinda thing k! it's burp, burp, burp, burp, burp, burp, burp, burp, burp, burp, burp, burp for sigh dunno how long (probably till i run outta gas)

fact#4
when i came back from my first ever yc camp, i fell mega sick (maybe it's the food there XD) i shivered due to high fever, and i vomited non stop for two days, didnt eat for three days i think.. i grew so thin that all my pants didnt fit me anymore and they kept falling down and my dad kept teasing me coz i had to suffer the indignity of pulling up my pants after every ten steps i took, literally! but nobody knew coz by that time i was already in singapore =)

fact#5
i started wearing spectacles when i was standard 1 and i had to change them at least twice every year coz i was too rough to handle them with care. once i forgot to take my spectacles on the table, the next day it ended up in the rubbish bin! someone threw my specs away!!!! my mum was so fed up she bought me these really BIG and PINK spectacles with SQUARED frames and were really ugly that i was teased "auntie" for the whole of my standard 2 and 3 years... how sad is that! i had a really bad primary school childhood...

fact#6
I DO NOT LOOK LIKE HILLARY DUFF!!! sheesh i've been getting that alot man! and i dont treat it as a compliment, thank you! i mean it's not an insult or anything it's just so random... why her????


SEE THE BIG DIFFERENCE??!!

fact#7
once i had this clump of hair that kept falling in front of my face... i was sooo irritated i tell you! it kept disturbing me so itookapairofscissorsandsnippeditoff.. later on it grew and there was like a stump there.. regretted like nobody's business man.. my mum, not helping kept laughing her head of in front of me.. and soon her whole world of friends knew.. my dad and bro werent any exception to this matter..

fact#8
i got kutu twice from the same girl who sat next to me when i was standard 4... torture man i tell you!! if you shaved me head bald right, you would have seen patches of blood at every angle.. trust me it was that bad! so i learnt my lesson.. never sit next to a girl with curly (as in maggi mee curly) and unkept hair... NEVER IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE AGAIN!

fact#9
when i was a kid, i used to bite ppl... anyone that came near me, i'd snap my teeth at em.. up to a point where i bit this boy at a nursery that his mum had to take him home (he must've did something to throw me off, i was innocent then mind you) every now and then, yes i do feel the urge to bite someone OR something. i wonder why.... hmmm

fact#10
when i was in kindergarden, i was bullied non stop... the boys then actually tried to lift up the girls' skirts.. was so embarrassing coz they'd do it when everyone around.. i hated it! you had to be careful when you stood up coz some nonsense boy would just upskirt you.. oh and i was punched in the stomach by a boy for nothing.. in the bus! so painful ok! suddenly out of nowhere only this punk came and punched me =(

i tag:
no one coz practically everyone has done this but me =D

0 comments: