Saturday 12 May 2007

SAY NO! to exams

being under exam stress aint good for my body... just so you know, the combination of tea + sugar(chocs) is BAD! you will experience shaky hands, shortness of breath and an exhausted mind... how do i know this? it happened to me...

on friday i was oh-so-tired from studying the whole night before... so i asked my mum to make tea for me before leaving for school.. then i realised i had no energy.. so i took half a bar of choc and six oreo cookies for break time... ate two oreos before my first exam to hype myself up abit and to concentrate despite my situation.. little did i know, i was in for a ride... scary one if you ask me! i mean can you imagine while you're happily on your way to drawing a graph (which of course, you think is correct) you pick up a ruler, place it in position on the graph paper and you take your mechanical pencil which you think is so old and needs changing (coz it keeps breaking the lead.. can be really frustrating, mind you) and so you draw the y-axis... when you lift your ruler off the paper.. what greets you is the most horrendous, ugly, terrible, unimaginable and shaky line you've ever drew in your entire life in high school! but nvm that's ok... after all you just erase it la... with the eraser of course (which wasnt helping since it keeps breaking off bits in the midst of rubbing)

oh this is an off topic thing.. very random but i just have to say it! i remember in my primary school days.. some students dont have erasers... thankfully i have parents who made sure i was all set for school every weekday =D (yes i guessed you could say i WAS spoilt) anyways coz they dont have erasers, you know what they'd do if there was a mistake? they'll lift their index finger to their mouth, yeah you already know what i'm gonna say, so i wont say... too disgusting.. i feel for the teachers who marked their books/papers/exam etc.

back to the topic... so yeah that's how i found out my hands were shaking.. freaked me out because the only few times my hands shook was when i had asthma attack during a football game with some guys friends (and a girl hahaha), after tug-o-war during the FGA sports carnival and when i was doing my english oral test (what?! i was nervous like mad ok!).. yeah i guessed you could say i was pretty freaked out about it... i think i scared myself silly till i had difficulty breathing.. that itself was also scary.. again i only get this when i have an asthma attack.. but there was nothing i could do so i just bore with it till exam was over... funnily though all the weirdness stopped when i passed up my paper... as for the paper after that.. well i guessed i was more upset about the fact that the questions were written in bad grammar that i wasnt bothered by it.. it was a chemistry paper btw hehehhe..

i dont think i'll be able to go online the whole of next week... coz that will when the REAL exams begin! aaahhhh!!! i just want exams to be over... i'm so sick of them.. draining the life outta me.. literally!

0 comments: