Friday 15 June 2007

Frustrated..

ok.. finally i'm able to go online! no i wasnt band from the comp.. well techinacally yes la but i didnt do anything wrong!! hahahaha i'm a good girl!! it's just that my parents dont want me to waste my time.. i totally agree with them.. just that it's super duper hard!!! sometimes i didnt feel like obeying them.. yes if you were wondering if i did disobey.. i did.. shamefully i couldnt keep away from the tv and comp.. but it made me realise how much i was attached to the worldly stuff.. quite well not scary but.. it opened up my eyes to see that maybe, just maybe i've been spending too much time on the pc and tv.. sigh.. i think this "rule" is gonna stick till after SPM.. i must i must i must learn to live without the tv and comp.. not that i'm dead without em just maybe too dependant? sigh anyhow i'm learning hahahaha

this week was both awful and awesome! ahhahaha what a weird combination! it was awful because i got my exam results back... 3 Ds 2 Cs 3 A1s and 1 A2s and mod maths... well my paper went missing.. sniffles so i'll never know till open day.. i am DREEEEEAAAAAADING that day man! D-chem, add maths, sejarah, C-bio, physics, A2-BM, A1-english, est and moral (woohoo!!!)

those are such poor results =( i feel very urm not stupid but irritated with myself.. i really practised for my add math.. i almost failed my add maths paper ok! if my teacher didnt give us all 10 marks for class work i'd have failed by now.. but i dont understand! i really did get the concept and everything but it still turned out like this.. i'm so frustrated beyond frustration!

0 comments: