Saturday 23 June 2007

phew!

at least one of my problems are solved.. i finally know what i want to do after SPM.. that fact itself has made me happy.. i've decided... i'm gonna do architecture! it'll be fun just being able to think about it and even plan out my future studies.. sure it's gonna be tough studying this course but because i know what i want to do i'm just pure excited beyond beyond explaination! hahaha i'm still not a hundred percent certain because i want to be in line with God's plan for my life and if architecture is not for me.. well i'll have to go on a whole new search for what God want me to do =) but for now i think i'll just enjoy the thrill of it

1 comments:

ChongX said...

wah wah futurea archiiiiiitekkkttt leech=) ahha! good taht you know what you want to do! -Chongx-