Friday 10 August 2007

is it really fair? or unfair?

yes if you're dying to know... i'll be going for ns... i'm feeling abit depressed so if you wanna say "hahahaha too bad" or "wakaka sucker!" dont talk to me ok... coz i dont wanna hear that right now.. and if you're also gonna say "chill lar, it's only ns" no need! i've heard that line a million and one times.. dont need to hear for the one million and second time... yes stay away from that topic if you wanna speak to me...

ok la maybe i'm a bit to0 harsh.. actually, i know i'll probly have fun, given time mind you and that i'll reap benefits out of it, yes.. i have accepted that fact.. yet i dont wanna spend three months of my life in ns! i wanted to do so much! but now... i guess in a way it's God's way of saying that my plans arent always His plans... and i'll trust Him to bring me to the right camp.. at the right time..

i thank God too for my scouting experience.. though it's not exactly amazing but at least i feel a lil prepared.. anyways thanks to those who've cheered me up... i appreciate it!

0 comments: