Sunday 4 March 2007

Mad Mood Swings..

been really confused lately.. trying to understand why my mood swings are so random and frequent... i think it's exams.. "and you still have time to go online and blog?!!" you ask? well i'm mentally so tired after today's dance practice that i honestly dont think opening a book would help me much..

anyways i just realised that i have so much on my hands right now.. here's a list of my responsibilities..
1) GOD... must keep up my daily devotions with Him!
2) STUDIES!!.. wah! this is THE stressful one! trials is in 5 months! can you believe it! sigh now i'm really stressing! i mean belle just plucked two white hairs from my head today! cant imagine when i'm fully stressed how white my hair would be!
3) CHURCH.. now now my cg members, (if you're reading) i love you all so much but pls pls, MEMORIZE YOUR MEMORY VERSES!! ahahahah
4) moving on, CF... oh lower sixers pls pls come to school after march hols and not later!!!
5) SCOUTS... omygosh! banners, deco, performances! i can just die already man!
6) PROM! this one is major man! letters, ticketing, reception! someone pls run a sword through my heart! (seriously committee members, if you're reading this... COME FOR MEETINGS!!!)

so you see i'm really starting to stress like really bad! stupid chest pains came back and it hurts double this time... wondering whether i should see an earthly doctor or just see Doctor Jesus alone... hmmm i like the sound of the latter one =) i should ask Him to heal my frequent headaches too!

oh bother! it's Cap Goh Mei and i can already hear those irritating firecrakers going off! i'm never going get any rest tonight!

but actually just when you think your life stinks, you find out that other ppl's are just as bad or even worse off than yours! reminds me of the show Facing the Giants... win or lose, PRAISE HIM! so i guess, even if i'm down or up, PRAISE HIM!!

so thank you Lord for everything! You're THE BEST! Rock on!!!

3 comments:

david santos said...

Hello!
This work is very good, thank you

Unknown said...

LeeCheng!! =) Hahaha.. you know, your blog and Belle's blog's like a love story between you two. Hahaha! I like your blog btw!! =)

-denise

Koay Lee Cheng said...

hahahaha denise! hahahahah very funny! seriously... i like yours too.. love the colour!! =)